Your new photo booth is just a click away. We offer high quality equipment and a unique business opportunity with no experience necessary. AAA photo booths are great for all occasions. With excellent photo booths for sale and superior training, AAA Photo booth has been leading the way in the photo booth industry for more than 23 years.
Got Green Screen? You bet.
Got easy to design prints? You bet.
Got email and Social upload your prints? You bet.
Need Touchscreen? and Customizable screens fast and easy? You Got it.
NOW Photo Booths in White or Black
We sell, and service our customers above all.
All our booths come with extras other add on to the price.
Like socialuploadpro.com A program that turns you photo booth into at Social Media station and works with any Tablet or Smart phone, Mac or PC.
We include Photo Shop elements with each booth. No need to go purchase it to design your layouts.
We also have training videos to help you design your own.
We also include over 70 templates you can customize for your customer.
We come to you, yes we personally send someone to instruct you how to assemble your booth operate it correctly and profitably. We go over the software, templates, camera setting etc. everything top to bottom with you, answer all your question, and are available for future help and instructions.
Call today and start making money in the photo booth business with ongoing trained and support by the experts.
815.625.6222 Email AAA Photo Booth
- Our top of the line booth is the Touch Screen Video & Photo Booth. This booth offers your customers a premium experience by providing them with video clips, photographs or both. This booth easily switches between color photos or black and white at the touch of a button. Using “Live View,” customers will be able to see the exact photo that will be taken. They are actually
shown “what the camera sees.”
- This booth comes with two 700-sheet rolls to get you started and every detail of equipment you will need, down to the extension cords and plug strips. Your customers can choose from many different digital backgrounds provided by the Adobe Elements software that is included. This portable photo booth is light-weight, easy to set up and has it all when it comes to options for your customers.
- This booth uses a DSLR camera and lens with a Dye Sub printer to provide you with outstanding photos again and again. These booths are portable, light-weight and come with a one year manufacturer’s warranty. Click here for more details about this amazing photo booth.
- NEW - All booths now come with a 1 year FREE subscription to Social Upload Pro! Social Upload Pro is the best way to offer instant photo uploads to Facebook, Twitter or an email address with the click of a button. Customers can reprint from any iPad, Android pad, smart phone, or other device with just a web browser. Stay current with the latest technology and help your customers share thier photos instantly when they step into your booth.
- This touch screen photo booth is nearly identical to our premium booth without the ability to capture & output video for your customers. This booth holds slightly less paper but still comes with two rolls to get you started. We include Black commando cloth curtains. Adobe Elements to design your photo booth output.
- Everything works at the click of a button and the powerful Sub Dye Printer does a great job of outputting crystal clear images captured by the DSLR camera and lens. These booths are portable, lightweight and come with a one year manufacturer’s warranty. Click here for more details about this popular photo booth.
- Buying a photo booth is a great way to have fun while you make money. This turnkey business makes it easy for you to get started the day the booth arrives at your door. Unlike other businesses, we fully train you in how to use our equipment and bring everything to get you started, right down to the plug strips! Whether you are looking for a full time business, part time opportunity or a complete career change, AAA Photo Booth is a great place to learn about exciting options in the photo booth industry.
- Normally when you buy a photo booth, you get tied up with franchise agreements or tricky contracts (usually associated with most photo booth sales). Many photo booth suppliers also insist that you buy all your products and regular supplies from them as well. This allows them to retain ownership of the photo booth while dictating when and how you can do business.
With AAA Photo booths you are free to work as you please. There are no contracts to restrict you and once you have purchased your photo booth, you need only contact us when you’re ready for another one or if you desire us to upgrade or modify your booth!
The Secret – Why Our Customers Are So Successful
Our customers are successful because we make sure to share the best tips from decades of knowledge and experience with them. Understanding the longevity of this business and why it will never go “out of style,” making it virtually recession-proof, will take you halfway, but the real secret is in understanding the psychology behind what makes photo booths so fun and irresistible.
Years of watching people use photo booths has led us to firmly believe that the secret lies in the customers own reflection. Instead of posing for others they are truly posing for themselves. Like the appeal of a fun house mirror, our own visage can captivate us and bring out the most creative parts of our character.
Our booths use “live view” technology, allowing your customers to preview an exact digital image of the photo before it is taken. The image is fed directly from the camera to the screen, so what they see is exactly what they will capture and print!
A traditional photo lacks this important quality. Someone having their picture taken with a cell phone, regular camera or even by an expensive professional photographer, has a dramatically different experience that lacks having a preview of what they will look like. When you take reflection out of the equation, it becomes a normal, everyday photo.
While reflection is a large part of a photo booth’s appeal, their rich history yields even more clues pointing to why photo booths will continue to refuse fading into history.
A History Of Success
For more than 80 years people have enjoyed making memories in photo booths around America. Originally large, heavy wooden installations, photo booths were sought after at malls, funfairs and beaches. The most popular booth of the time was the ‘4 for 25ȼ’ booth that could draw crowds as easily as the novel hotdog stands of the day.
Introduced as early as the 1920’s, photo booths saw a large increase in popularity brought by WWII. Though they were not yet widely available they did produce some of the most iconic photographs of the time. One particular photograph from 1944 inscribed ‘the day before he left’ does more to illustrate the impact of war than many socio-economic experts’ tomes on the subject.
Enter the 1950’s and we see an explosion in the sales and popularity of these iconic time capsules as they became more portable. In almost every home in the country you could find strips of photographs with ‘the day we got engaged,’ ‘on honeymoon’ or ‘our first date’ written on the back. Even Jackie and John F. Kennedy climbed into a photo booth during their honeymoon in 1953!
Brett Ratner (film director) had a photo booth installed in his home where A list celebrities like Michael Jackson, Nicolas Cage and Chelsea Clinton cannot resist climbing into the booth to ham it up and clown around. You would think the paparazzi-plagued starlets would cringe at the sight of yet another camera, yet the allure of the photo booth captures even those that have “seen it all.”
How A Photo Booth Can Work For You
Photo Booths are great for all milestone occasions, celebrations and red-letter days. If your customers want to capture the true spirit of an event they need to allow their guests to ‘show the camera’ what they really feel.
Formal photography allows people to show off the clothes, hair and setting but a photo booth allows people to reveal the emotion. Your potential customers are those that are planning get-togethers and occasions. Encourage them to take a look at just how easy it is to add a fun twist to their event, giving everyone a memento to take home with them.
Buying a photo booth from AAA Photo Booth will give you the start you need and the return you are looking for. Our booths are a true turn-key opportunity and built to quickly return your initial investment. You need no prior experience to operate on of our portable photo booths and we will fully train you how to use the equipment. Get yours today!
Details & Extras
You are encouraged to buy your photo booth supplies from whatever company offers you the best deal. In fact AAA Photo Booths will even supply you with a full list of their own suppliers to help get you started. Even the warranty is supplied in your name so that any servicing can be done directly.
All photo booths are made from top quality, new materials and components. There are no reconditioned or recycled parts to let you down. You do not need any technical knowledge; the camera is set up to allow you to start work straight away. The photo booths are simple to construct and transport. All frames are made out of airplane-grade aluminum and are tough, easy to store and rust proof.
You can buy a ready-to-run booth with fully fitted camera and complimentary rolls of photograph paper, which will allow you to begin recouping the purchase cost immediately.
You can also purchase the photo booth frame only or have any system or booth upgraded or customized. There is no limit to the number of tailor-made options available. Buy a photo booth from us and generate greater revenues. Contact us today at 815.625.6222 or email us at email@example.com.